are you going to the best pharmacy for you?
If you answered no to any of these questions, it is time to visit Better Life Pharmacy.
- Can you easily consult with your pharmacist about medications?
- Does your pharmacist offer advice when you have questions about using over-the-counter remedies to treat a common ailment?
- Can you get your prescriptions in less than five minutes?
- Are your medications always in-stock?
- Does your pharmacist support you with your chronic condition?
- Does your pharmacy offer free rx pickup & delivery?
- Can your pharmacy create special medication mixing or personalized Rx packaging to help you better take your medications?
- Does your pharmacy offer screenings, immunizations and wellness programs?
- Does your pharmacy offer to contact your doctor and/or insurer when you have issues?
- Does your pharmacist know your name?
If your pharmacy doesn’t offer many — or any — of the services above, it’s time for you to check out what an independently owned, local pharmacy can do for you.
Independent pharmacies consistently receive the best ratings in —speed and accuracy, courtesy and helpfulness, affordability and pricing, and pharmacists’ knowledge— in customer surveys like Consumer Reports’ “Best Drug Store” ratings and JD Power & Associates.
Delivering Care Beyond Prescriptions!